Friday 27 March 2015

I'm Bananas 4 You - Cricut® Explore

Hello my lovelies!

How are you? This is a bit of a late night post for me (then again every night at the moment is a late one, never usually go to bed this side of 3am - aargh!).

Anyhoo, here is another little cutie I made with the Cricut® Explore.



The banana is from the Create A Critter cartridge and the wording from the Sweethearts cartridge.

Create A Critter - Cricut®

Create A Critter - Cricut®

Sweethearts - Cricut®

Sweethearts - Cricut®

What you need...

Digital die images: Bananas 4 You (#M40317) - Sweethearts; Banana (#M3A69A) - Create A Critter - Cricut®
Card stock: cocoa, pale yellow, mustard yellow
Punch: corner rounder
Adhesives

What you do...

Select the images and place on the Design Space. 
Re-size and position as desired.
Cut out and attach to a 12cm square blank and round the bottom corners.

The little banana's face is adorable - so cute!

Well then, that's me done for now. I'm off to make a mug of tea and read in bed for a while. Thank you for stopping by. xx

post signature

No comments: