Wednesday 6 May 2015

Old Bird

Heevnin' chums!

Phew! What a week. I seemed to have lost several days along the way and have got really behind on things. I think I am now catching up.

One of the things that I got behind with was my DT make for this week's challenge over at Incy Wincy. I finally got the card made today, so I will photograph it tomorrow and post it up.

I'd like to share with you an amusing little card (well I think it is) that I made for a friend's birthday. I used the oh so popular stamp set by Tim Holtz, Bird Crazy.



What you need...

Stamps: Tim Holtz Bird Crazy (CMS212) - Stamper Anonymous; Bird Assortment - Inkadinkado
Card stock: white
Promarkers: Cool Aqua, Ice Grey 1, Island Lagoon, Marine, Sleigh Bell
Ink pad: Onyx Black - Versafine
Adhesives

What you do...

Stamp the bird onto white card and colour in.
Stamp the sentiment just above the bird on the right.
Trim so that it is slightly smaller than an A6 top fold, portrait blank, then mat onto the blank with foam tape.

Ta dah! Done!

This stamp set sells out everywhere very quickly, so if you like the look of this handsome little fella, then I would get browsing and purchase a set of these fab stamps before they sell out again.

So, I'm going to sign off for now, still a few things to catch up with, but I'll be back soon. Thanks for dropping in - ttfn! x

post signature

1 comment:

Tammy said...

This is so cute Colette! I love that fun bird image and you've colored it beautifully!
Big hugs, Tammy