Sunday 11 October 2015

Haunted House - Cricut® Explore Air

Happy Sunday chums!

I'm back with another spooky, scary make - a haunted house!

So far, this has got to be one of my favourite makes that I have done with the Cricut® Explore. 

There are a lot of sections to cut out, it uses a lot of card and very fiddly to put together, but boy is it worth it. My finished house stands about 12" high and measures around 8" x 10" at the base.

I didn't cut out the yellow inserts for the windows as I wanted to be able to put an orange flickering LED light inside as I did with Yorick, and I kept it simple as I wanted it as a stand alone luminary.

I won't keep you in suspense any longer, here it is...





I'm sorry but the last photo of the house lit up really doesn't do it justice. It looks fantastic in reality.

For this project you need the Haunted House image (#M3443E) which can be purchased separately for £3.99 or it is included in the Happy Hauntings cartridge (£19.99), lots of black card and a good adhesive.

As it is quite complex to put together, there is a PDF containing all the step by step instructions that you need. This can be found here.

I hope you like my little spooky abode. As I said before, I had such fun making it.

I will be back with a little spider themed luminary bag in another post, until then, thank you for stopping by!

post signature

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AMAZING, fabulous effect.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wowzers! This looks amazing, Colette!

Nikki said...

This is just WICKED !!!!

Radhika said...

Wowww amazing

Jennifer Grace said...

This looks fantastic - so dramatic! I want to make one now! x