Thursday 24 March 2016

"Sarcasm"

Hi there folks!

I'm a bit late in announcing the new challenge over at Incy Wincy. I've been up to North Yorkshire to spend some time with my mum and I've had a few things to catch up on and sort out since getting back. 

Well I'm here now and our fab challenge this time is 3-2-1 - Go! This means you have to use 3 papers, 2 buttons and 1 ribbon.

We have a couple of great sponsors for you, Dr Digi and Ppinky Dolls.

I chose the Funny Sentiment Sheet 1 by Dr Digi...



Items needed...

Card stock: white
Patterned papers: Plus One Amy Tangerine - American Crafts
Buttons: white
Ribbon: black
Adhesives

I know a few people who would really appreciate this card - ha ha!

There are 11 great sentiments on the sheet and at only £1.50 is really good value.

Click on the sponsor badges below to take you to their store.




If you need inspiration, don't forget to check out the Incy Wincy Challenge Blog for some brilliant makes from the DT.

I'm going to sign off now. Thanks for calling by! x


2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Too funny!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Perfect, I know a few who would appreciate this too. Love your choice of papers.