Sunday 4 February 2018

Christmas Houses

Hallo peeps!

I'm back with another Christmas make. I've done a lovely snowy Christmas night scene with cute houses in a row. It's a long narrow card that measures 7cm x 15cm with a side fold. 



What you need...

Stamps: Snowman Street (10001135) - Artemio; Merry Christmas sentiment
Ink pad: Tuxedo Black - Memento
Copic Markers
Baker's Twine: red

I bought this stamp set in a sale from a craft shop. On browsing the internet, there are still a few sets out there. The set not only has this adorable row of houses, but some really cute snowmen too. I'll insert a picture below.


I love doing unusual sized cards, it is the perfect excuse to make envelopes and use up some of the lovely Christmas papers I have in my stash.

Hopefully I will get time to make some more Christmas cards. I was looking through my stamps and dies the other day and there are so many ideas popping into my head!

I'm going to sign off now, thank you for popping by and I'll be back soon. TTFN! x


2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the DL shape and great stamps
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE the image and colours you used Colette, a Super card. I look forward to seeing your amazing ideas.
Faith
x