Tuesday 10 April 2018

Spiffingly Good Easter

Hello there!

I'm back with the second card I did for Easter. Again this is a remake of a card I did a couple of years ago. 

In my last post, I changed the colour scheme of the original card but kept the same layout. With this one I have done the card exactly the same as the original because I just love the colours.



What you need...

Stamps: Claudine Hellmuth Doodles, Claudine Hellmuth Nature - Ranger; Cheree the Chicken - The Rubber Stamp Gallery
Embossing folder: Spots & Dots - Cuttlebug
Card stock: white, lime
Promarkers
Ink pads: Key Lime - VersaMagic; Onyx Black - Versafine
Buttons: orange, pink, yellow
Crochet cotton: white
Adhesives

I have the original card with full instructions here. For the sentiment banner, I created the sentiment on the computer, printed it out and then trimmed into a fish tail banner shape. I recommend printing a full sheet of sentiments, so that you have them to hand for future.

I am loving these bright zingy colours for Easter. This card could also be adapted for a birthday and you could use more muted colours for a male card.

I'm going to sign off now. Thank you for popping by and I'll be back soon with the birthday card I did for my husband Simon.


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVIN' the colours, fab images and design.
Faith
x